J Southern Studios
Mercury in Retrograde Ritual Kit
by || J Southern Studios
description || The term "retrograde" refers to the natural phenomenon that occurs when a planet appears to move backwards in the sky. Mercury goes retrograde three times a year, and during this time it is thought that because Mercury rules travel and communication, these things can go awry, causing immense frustration and confusion. Our Mercury Retrograde Ritual Kit is the perfect tool for enhancing intuition and luck, and for protecting yourself in preparation for the year's most dreaded planetary cycle
- Gold candle for attraction, charm, confidence, and protection
- Black candle for protection and banishing negativity
- Lemongrass essential oil, used to represent Mercury and psychic awareness
- Black tourmaline for protection and grounding
- Labradorite for psychic protection and amplification of healing properties
- Quartz crystal as the "Master Healer" to enhance positive vibes
- A mini lavender bouquet for peace, purification, sleep, clarity, and protection. Lavender is also an herb that represents Mercury.
- California white sage stick for purification and cleansing. Cultivated sustainably from private land or farmed in Southern California.
- Holy palo santo wood from South America for sealing in good energies and welcoming positivity. Our palo santo is harvested from naturally fallen branches in Ecuador. Our supplier reforests with their local government.
- Instructions, printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Turkey feather to aid in wafting the purified smoke. Our feathers are upcycled, with a scrap leather handle.
size + fit || xx
care || xx
more detail || Exx